My 2nd semester exams commenced on the 26th of this month, with English as our first paper.
It was decent ( as it always has been, since time immemorial ) and did not include any pre or post exam worries.
Following English, we had Pol. Science ( read phol saainss ) the very next day. I did not pay heed to the dictation coming from behind, covering all the answers. Although, it is a completely different issue that my pen listened to it word by word.
Honestly, I did not want to listen to her ( yes its a 'her' ), but then I realised that listening to her is better than seeing her. And also, I did not want my fellow classmates to think that she was talking to herself.
Period!
My next exam, is Socio, on Friday. Obviously, it is not surprising that I have found the time to blog.
Actually, this time I am prepared like never before and I wouldn't be surprised if I end up topping the University.
On second thoughts, I would be shocked!!
Infact, I should not joke. I would be paralysed!
Amongst other things,
I had been engrossed in writing 'Indulgence' off late, and hence did not wish to intervene and blog.
The initial satisfaction I had experienced on ending the story, has somehow withered away, and now I am contemplating on writing another one.
I must admit that I did enjoy writing a story for the first time. The end product was so different from what I had planned.
Stranger, is the fact that I wouldn't have written it, had Arka not taken my suggestion for writing an erotica.
It was when he said that he needs time to write one, as he never delved into Mills n Boons, that I thought of trying it myself, as I was familiar with such books.
Hmm.. As an instant observation, I think, reading too much legal writing has brought me this habit of extending sentences with punctuations.
Aaarrgghh!
Concord, had been going on for the last two days, today being the third. Somehow, I did not find the prospect of bunking my gym and kentucky fried chicken, to visit kalamandir, very exciting. So, much to my habit and my friends' dismay, I did not go.
God, I've really become obsessed.
Oh! And speaking of obsession, I bought this perfume named A-men, by Thierry Mugler, which rendered my speech unable to describe the effect it had on me. I could feel romance to the tip of my nose!
My apparent lack of interaction with tristan has aroused the interest of many, at my gym. I feel really embarassed when people come and ask me what happened. I kept on maintaining, what I had said from the starting in defence - ' It's not that we are not talking, just that we now choose to talk in more private conditions! '
I'm greeted with the look, as if they understood that I'm lying. I return it with the look, as if I know I am lying, and catching it doesn't make you smart!
Ppphhhbbbttt!
And finally, I got the compliment of my life recently. A senior at my college, was telling me how women don't attract him anymore, when I innocuously inquired if he was acquiring gay tendencies. His reply was, ' Boss, jodi toke ar tor chehara dekhe amar moner modhye gay bhab ta na jage, tale bhai AI YAM NOT GAAY! '
How tacchy! Tch tch!
Anyway, enough for now. Slumber invades!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment