
Again.
Hardly any notable changes have occured in the last few days, leaving my hair growth.
I've started studying for my semester exams which should commence in a month. Apart from the fact that I have realized, I am late, I have also realized, that I am not too late.
Further to which, I have realised, that I should 'late it be' and not 'late it go'!
Ok. Bad one!
I have fallen in 'lau' with my new wireless headphones, which render me the range of decibels I had been used to, prior to my change of phone.
After I think, nearly a year, I spent a whole day at home today. It was wonderfully dull. Obviously, I do not thank the bandh!
Anne Hathaway has caught my fancy recently, and I have most reverently downloaded all her naked videos.
My friends have apparently over-milked the udders of nomenclature, and hence I again choose to differ in my writing. However, I simply could not decipher a way to comment about someone without giving a name. So, I guess I just change names.
KK and Bass-tard have apparently been blinded. I hope vision returns when the sight is safe.
I speak no more,
don't knock on the door.
Style bhai chikna is a bit lost in confusion.
Be good. Time is your friend.
The decision is yours,
I have heard, love cures.
Mowgli is doing what he specializes at. May some sanity,mellow your vanity.
However, I love you no less,
Chest press, bench press, shoulder press!
Babu moshai, tolerance is a virtue, which I don't have in excess. Do not forget.
Try ane keep your senses ticking,
The bottle is broken, you can try licking :-/
Prophet miyan and I have been sharing jovial vibes. A certain beloved one told me, that 1 has a part to play in it.
Be strong, leave the lion's lair,
Await your time, destiny is fair.
Bondhu Soleil- Firstly, don't waste time behind comprehending the name. It was never your forte.
Secondly, I think you should recollect and restart a particular trait of yours.
Hamba hamba, hoosh hoosh,
Ki bhabchish khankir chele?
Ei line ta baje gelo,
Shob kobita thori mele?
Beloved witch, ahem! Everyday is not a sunday! So.. :-@
B-)
Roses are red,
Violets are blue;
You are stuck 2 me,
Like an obstinate glue! :-P
*kisses*
@ Tanka, after much deliberation, I accepted the fact that money can't buy love. Details when we meet.
@ bhabesh, your computer is not a milf! Try and be less engrossed!
Enough for now. More later.

again with the confusing names
ReplyDeletehighly confusing... some are quite apparent though...
ReplyDelete