*yawns*
Hmm.. Saturdays now feel like Sundays. I spend the entire morning at home, and wait eagerly for time to pass.
How I wish Bhabesh bhai did not have his dialysis ( which can be re-arranged into 'sadly is' ), or beloved witch did not have her tuitions. But now that they do have it, I can merely sratch!
Recently, I've been wearing this grumpy look all day long. It really beats me why!
I think I've fed my ego and my anger a lot, and possibly now, I've reached the culminating point, where I am angry with myself.
Ok. That's not it. But I sincerely cannot reason out why!
Uh.. Period!
Arka has been writing a 'lau' story, with the usual romance and heart-break, friendly advices, gunda mawali, but a totally unusual absence of sex!
Arka may I know why? I mean, you are not a wannabe Ruskin Bonds. Or are you?
Defend yourself!
But nevertheless, it is quite a good read.
The thing I've started cherishing about blogging, is that, the advent of nomenclature has led to people relating themselves to whatever advice or insult they feel might be associated with them. It's funny how it exposes a few unacquainted shades of people.
Uff.. I love writing!
I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with emotions! :-P
I met this guy named Vinay ( arka don't read nayvi ), at Bon apetite today. He used to come to the gym previously, but haven't met him for a while now.
Probably the less than aesthetic improvent, hurt his ego :-P
Now this was the conversation -
Me - Arrey Vinay! How are you?
Vinay - Hey man! I'm so good! How are you?
Me - I'm decent. Don't see u at the gym nowadays. Wats up?
Vinay - Actually, I play DISTRICT LEVEL cricket, and have hurt my back. That's why, one year gym closed.
Now two things. One, he need not specify that he is a district level player; Two, I'm sure he meant 'no gym' and not 'gym closed'
I can hardly resist annoying such men.
Me, showing some concern - Really? Does it hurt now? Actually I also national level journalist, tai one year total gym! Lot of writing.. * contorting my expression to show the efforts put behind writing *
A most surprised Vinay - Mane? What has journalism with gym?
A pacified me - Exactly what district has with injury. Nothing!
Now a embarassed Vinay - Na mane, actually I got injured during a district match!
I smiled and said I guessed that. Just teased you.
Then we spoke 4 a while and left.
Ok. Now back to my ' words of wisdom'.
@ one and two more - Control your emotions, or it will control you.
@ Hitler - Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
@ patli kamar - Hold on to your heart, don't let it go. If you do, you'll lose your head too. Also, try and realize what others can understand.
@ lsd - Stop thinking. I mean, its useless. Think again when you are sure you can act.
@ Aditya - Smooth roads do not make a good driver.
@ P.P.M - Bhai shob thik toh?
@ vijay galiyan - One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
@ beloved witch - I hope you are really trying!
That's about it for now.. Don't feel like blogging much now.
P.S - Bishnu, I say this in writing now. 5 years from now, if people become less biased towards Rehman, then Shankar Mahadevan will have a similar, if not a greater stature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

for the district part, 'ebar dekh kemon laagey' :P
ReplyDeleteand, as i told you last day itself rahman and shankar mahadevan score music in different genres. Its baseless to compare their statures. Shankar is a brilliant singer but a stereotypical composer, mainly mainstream and commercial. Whereas you get variety, freshness and soul in rahman's compositions. Not that shankar's not a soulful composer.
Bdw, your nomenclatures my friend are quite a mystery to understand. I guess its actually better this way.