

The monsoons have hit us HARD.
No no, I mean monsoons have arrived HARD.
Matlab, not that! They have just COME with a BANG.
Arey come with a bang matlab.. Uff!
Toh whatever! The rainfall has been torrential and I am pretty delighted, apart from the woe that playing cricket has gone for a toss!
It has been raining everyday, and that too at unpredictable moments.
What I enjoy most in this season is
Again? No not that! :-@
What I enjoy most in the season is driving fast over a puddle on the road and splashing the water on nearby people. Their anger and the way they curse is 'jast mind-blasting'!
And no I am not mean, I have been on the receiving end many times.
Second to that, what I love in this season, is liquor. Liquor and rain complement each other!
You can take the subject of this post as proof of its validity!
Ok. Now, the pictures above.
The first one is a fish, whom I have never seen before (Not that I remember the fishes I see, but this was unique). It was displayed at an aquarium in city centre. I forgot the name, but lets just call it 'fat-head' for convenience.
I had even thought of buying it, but fat-head is priced at 12 grands!
Well, if I have to spend that much, I would rather choose a fat-breast!
The second picture, is a sight of city centre during a ferocious rain.
No, my hands did not shake will clicking the picture. It was clicked from inside my car and that is the rain lashing on my wind-screen. Period.
Yesterday night was great. I spent the night at Anupama, with kutum, his sister and my sister.
Arey not in that sense! Chhi!
I mean we had booze and chicken.. N pijja! :-P
Not to mention, some memorable post-booze antics as well.
Amongst other things, bishnu has finally found a donor. He is supposed to be operated on sometime in September. Sometime after the 17th I wish.
Arka is hating the monsoons, but that is quite understandable, considering how things are 'washed off'.
I heard Rahul speaking in his Australian accent for the first time today, and the only words I have for him are, ' Fosters myte? '.
My exams are over and so are my nagging worries. I have just started writing another story and am wondering how to go about it.
Sorry for rushing off with the ending, I just made a plan to play at bishnu's house today, and the time has almost come.
Ahem.. Time has almost 'arrived'.

never mentioned abt my driving skills!!!!!!haan??:)
ReplyDeletearey this was b4 dat.
ReplyDelete