Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Malaria Mayhem


Well, for the past two months, I kept a wallpaper on my mobile, which read " Support Cannibalism - Eat me!". It was further accentuated by a smiley face with its tounge sticking out, itching to be gulped down.


Now as luck has it, the only one to read and oblige to my pledge happened to be a darned mosquito. Pathos!




The effect of her lovebite has been truly overwhelming! Not only did she leave me weak, but also bed ridden for a week. I've experienced heat like never before ( the climax was enthralling). I've had to eat abundant sweets and chocolates, and also gulp down plenty of energy drinks to recover from the one night stand.
Today is probably the fourth day of my medication, and I suppose I'm feeling relatively well. At least, well enough to write. All this time, I was inundated with calls and messages inquiring of my health. It was pretty abashing for me as this kind of attention makes me shy.
Nevertheless, all this eating has resulted in 2 kilos of fat being further added to my mid-section. I've gained a tormenting 2 kilos in 5 or 6 days.
And to add to my distress, I've missed my gym for over a week n half.
All I can do now, is lie on my bed and idle away.
Not only is it boring, but aslo irritating. I wish mosquitoes get the brainwave of using protection someday.

P.S- The only good thing about this was me getting an excuse not to study.

P.P.S - I've uploaded an uncensored picture of her brutal act right above my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment