
The much endearing rainfall has finally arrived. Although it was late from the scheduled time, its arrival was far too overwhelming to complain. The heat was getting insane!!! Just a few more degrees and I'd surely be having dry orgasms.
Now coming to the day.
When you have an entire day to yourself just to prepare for an exam which is looming in front of you (I'm appearing for the national law entrance), life can seldom get exciting. Or maybe it can, provided your imagination is enthused enough to make the touch of soft and tender pages leave you hard.
The only thing you are expected to do, is obvious study! I mean, my family doesn't just wish me to get through, they are almost sure I'll get through. Would be very supportive indeed. Yes, but provided I too knew the same.
They make me feel as if its some holy ordeal,which I must strive through and succeed. Basically this is how the story goes - Just before I come to this earth, God calls me for a quickie ( Not the type we kinky humans prefer). He says, "look sonny, life has to be balanced. There has to be an equal distribution in everything. So here's how I plan it:
I'll basically give you really strict parents, but to balance it, I can provide you really liberal neighbours. And don't thank me for it!
I can surely try and give you a strong personality, but I think I have to balance that with a lose character.
Also, I will strive my level best to shape you physically attractive, provided you make sure to balance it by being academically destructive.
And lastly, I am trying to arrange for a bright future - in the mean while, just to balance it, only to balance it, just for balancing, Go Fuck Yourself!!"
And so, that is pretty much how I happen to fare in life right now.
Anyway, going for dinner now. More later.

No comments:
Post a Comment