I was advised complete bed rest till last Saturday, and on Sunday, I sprang up with a growl, got ready and off I went to appear for the ClAT exam.
Trust me , I have panache!!
Anyway, I did not relapse into my previous condition, but it could not stop me from ailing a bit.
The paper wasn't to difficult, but it wasn't a tad too easy either ( especially with two unnerved retards on either side of my seat ).
There were some laudable questions, like "name the director of chak de india" and the meaning of "vice versa", etc.
.... probably under the "hold on to dear grace" quota.
And some silly questions, like "name which nobel laureate is the something minister of some south asian something", then, " who got the world something food award" ..etc!
I can't even remember such questions! Obviously one can imagine how silly they were.
May be, these were under the "assualt of grace" quota.
Well, nevertheless. Now that it's all over, I can merrily wait for the results and count my remaining days of mirth.
I've started going to my gym again, and it feels really good. Initially, I couldn't lift the weights I used to, but now I think I've overcome that also. Today will be my 25th day, and my chart will be re-scheduled. Prior to that, however, my measurements will be taken again, and I've lost a cheerful 8 kilos since my joining. :)
anyway, more later!

No comments:
Post a Comment