Friday, October 29, 2010
Post Pujas
Well, again its been quite a while that I blogged and this time I don't even want to bore myself with excuses.
Quite a lot has happened in this span of time.
Vishwakarma puja was obviously very nice. I was super enjoying with liquor and kfc :-)
And I must mention a special note of thanks to the new chinese manja, which apparently is invincible!
Then came my new cell phone.. The Samsung Galaxy S.
I was getting besotted to the high-end phones and thought that I must have one. Having used both the iphone 4 and this one, I finally went for this one. I've been obsessed with it for like weeks now. I love the super amoled display.. love how porn looks magical on it. And, how my new life is "hd".
Then came Durga Puja..
I had lost 1.7 kilos of weight prior to the pujas as an anticipatory weight gain during those 5 days. And well, I did gain back a kilo.
I was drunk for all days, excluding dashami ( family obligations).A bit of pandal hopping, bit of addas...and a lot of drinking made my time.
I did not do much shopping this year, probably I have lost my interest to it. However, I bought perfumes for nearly 10 grands during the pujas. This new Pandey ji's shop at A/C Market has an exotic collection of perfumes.
My latest preference is the Isse Miyake Pour Homme; but still not over A-men.
Post Pujas, my parents had gone out of town for 5 days, which ensured my carnal life back on track. I travelled for 305 kms in 5 days, with a petrol expense of 1100 :-(
God knows what I did!!
My internship is still on, but now I'm getting restless to make it off.. May be this 13th I'll end it. Lets see..
Can't write anything more now.. got some work.. will try and write decently at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment