
Well, finally.. it has happened. Not that "it" which we all want to happen, but the "it" which completes "shit"! Yes, I am doing an internship at RDA Legal. Ok, almost doing it.
The bad part about the office work is, my early morning independent sleep hours are curtailed. The worse part about office is, everything has a decorum to it. You cannot be the way you want to be. For example, I'll be taking my day off tommorow for Vishvakarma Puja, but I just can't say that I won't be coming coz I want to fly kites. Instead, I've to add that " Due to a prior invitation at a Puja, I cannot present myself at office. The decision is independent, out of my own free consent and not under any pressure or coercion."
And finally, the worst part about office is, well, bidding sayonara to my half pants. F yaar!!!!
I mean, I am so not the formal shirt and trouser type :-(
Pathos!
I've uploaded the pic of the room where I sit and ponder during my office hours. The work I've done for the past 3 days at office includes - Trying to do a gift deed, trying harder to do it and finally, giving up! ;-)
Now on the other hand, I've met a lot of clients here. And they are all supposed to be the "big shot" types.
I actually need to pinch myself to believe that they actually are. Bloody shabby dressing, inherited outdated spectacles, a spit tap in the mouth, keeping just memories of hair on the head, carrying stolen suitcases.. it is just so contradictory to the big shots I know till now. aaah!
Enough about it.. Writing only aids my frustration.
Other things now.
Recently I got a new pair of rimless Mont Blanc spectacles, and obviously I've been wearing it all day. It's a golden frame with black sides.. .. something which suits my formal wears.
I tried out the Azzaro pour homme perfume recently.. Pretty good. Not as good as A-men, but may be worth buying a 30ml.
Tommorow is Vishwakarma Puja and I am super excited. I've already bought 50 kites and a new chinese manja ( nylon string) which would help me rule the sky.
The KFC chicken and Beer will obviously follow the proceedings.
I've planned to reduce 2 kilos of weight before the Pujas.. And in the 5 days, I plan to drink and get back the 2 kilos.
My Iphone is due in another 25 days, and I cannot possibly wait anymore for it.
hmmmm.. ummm... ummm...
Bishnu had his operation yesterday.. it went fine.. so now he has 90 days of undisturbed and peaceful shagging at his room.
Ask me for porn my friend!
I saw a Suzuki Hayabusa at CC yesterday.. Some eye catcher it was! If I knew how to ride a bike, I'd definitely have something like that..
Humph..umm.. umm..
Recently, a lot of people have been teasing me about my habit of using the word "generally". Guys, I just use it generally.
Well, I can't think of anything further right now. May be more when I have something to write.

No comments:
Post a Comment