Blogging, just doesn't seem to be my destiny. Somehow, my pc disapproves of it and everytime I plan to write, it acts up in desperate manners!
Just a week ago, I got my entire motherboard repaired, when my monitor decided to revolt and quit work.
It's been more than 5 months of futile attempts, and I'm finally blogging frm my cell! :-x
At the present moment, I'm sitting in my class at college and obviously indulging greater work than copying notes! Our teacher seems pretty freaked out today (probably she chanced upon the mirror before leaving home), and she prefers to vent her insanity through a particularly amusing verbose, which I notice, most girls care to copy.
May their unflagging efforts be rewarded!
Now, my life. Things hav preposterously pleasant. :-)
I get the uncanny feeling that I might just b passing the best phase in my life.
Well, I wake up every morning without any burden or worry, my only work being gymming and relaxing with fellow loafers.
My notable body updates include a total loss of 16 kilos, making my current weight 78.7; losing 6 inches from my waist, making it 32; and my hands are now 12-14.
I'v become good friends with a few guys at my gym and now, going there has become all the more fun.
My student life has been exceptionally ordinary. I'm still clinging on to my outstanding (standing out) status, and I'm sure, severe perseverance would help keeping my results steady as well :-P
Anyway, more later. It's break time and I'm off to play T.T :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment